Welcome to those of you joining me from Heidi's Head and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
I'm at Disneyland today! I'm so excited to attend the "One More Disney Day" event where Disneyland will be open for 24 HOURS!!
For the first time in my life, I will be here all by myself. I made this trip by myself because...
A) flight and hotel prices were ridiculously cheap
B) no one wanted to go with me or maybe no one was crazy enough to handle 24 hours
C) an excuse to finally make a dedicated photography trip
So here's how I'm going to spend my day. Whether I accomplish everything in one day or not is another thing. My husband thinks I'm going to crash out right after midnight.
- Wake up at 4:00 AM
- Leave house at 4:30 AM to make my 6:00 AM flight to Anaheim.
- Arrive at hotel at 8:00 AM. Drop off bag and head to Disneyland.
- Buy a new Disney hat and wear all day.
- Start my Photography To Do List in the morning while there's sun light and hopefully less crowds. See list below.
- Drink Red Bull.
- Visit California Adventure for some quick rides, photography, food and maybe a glass of Sangria.
- Attend various blogging meet ups.
- Send postcards to various blogging friends and mail through the Disneyland US mail boxes.
- Snack throughout the day! I'm going to chomp on Mickey beignets, Dole Whips, ice cream cookie sandwiches, and popcorn!
- Take a nap around 3:00 PM and head back at 4:30 PM.
- Board all the E-ticket attractions as many times as I can.
- Grab a bowl of clam chowder at French Market.
- Drink Red Bull.
- After midnight, take a photo of a clock every hour until 6:00 AM.
- At 6:00 AM, take a photo in front of the castle to show that I made it alive!
Photography To Do List
- All stores, dining, and attractions
- All restroom signs
- All windvanes
- All US Mail Boxes
- All Haunted Mansion tombs
- As many penny press machines that I can find
- All Kodak Picture Spots
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Meet the Magic.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard: